Monday, August 21, 2017

Time for Some Payback

I try not to be one of those people who is "tit for tat" but I've been driven to the point of needing to name names.  Since I started blogging and reaching out to other survivors this week here's what happened:

1. Sunday: Woman pulls in front of me and slams on her brakes at a green light. Later, when my roommate was driving, a metal chair flies out of a truck and damages my car. This was what they told me they would do if I started talking.

2. Today: My roommate is sitting outside. A grey SUV drives by slowly, turns around, drives by slowly again with a blonde middle aged woman sticking her hand out the car to give him the middle finger for no reason at all.

3. In general, people are constantly trying to access my online accounts.

Although I don't directly blame my handlers (they were nice enough to warn me so I know what's going on), I have a major issue with them not doing more to bring this program to a close. I'm at the point where I just could give a crap less. Therefore, in case any one else in the community might recognize their names and be interested in helping me sue them, their names are:  Oxana Popovich and Pam Bradley. There. Y'all have fun in ruthless bitch land. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment