Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Thoughts on Chips vs. Clinical Hypnosis

I was talking to a fellow survivor the other day about what I've experienced in terms of people seeming to know exactly where I am every moment of the day, regardless of whether I'm in a car or on foot and with or without a cell phone. I was asked whether I might have an implant. 

My answer to that was that it's entirely possible but I hesitate to go that route since so many things in my life have been staged and accomplished in other ways. They've got more than one way to break an egg, basically. 

I have memories of being injected and being told that they had to be able to track me when they started activating me to run and recover the memories. At the same time, though, I've also started to remember a very deep hypnosis session where I was told the dates and times of places to be throughout my life.

I'll give an example..I can hear one of my friend's voices when they had me half asleep in the back of a suburban telling me to go to a specific bar in Austin, at a set date and time that was (at that point) still 10 years into the future at least, and stand in front of the security camera and develop an itch on my nose. Then she counted down...3-2-1...scratch it!  So this seemed to be some sort of "tell" that they needed me to perform. I don't know who obtained the security footage, if they even did at all. 

Based on what I've experienced, it's possible that all of the tracking and targeting I've experienced was accomplished through hypnosis alone. My trauma was bad enough to have pretty much developed full-blown marionette syndrome. They wouldn't really need any technological means of following or cuing me. That's only my personal experience and opinion. Every time I realize I've behaved predictably or robotically, another memory comes up. I'm not saying there couldn't also be a chip, just that I have no means of ascertaining that scientifically. The types of frequency scanning apps you can find for free online are subject to picking up on AC hum from appliances as well as disruption from normal EM in the environment. 

If it turned out I do have something in my body I doubt I'd remove it at this time. I believe it is there for my own safety and wouldn't think of removing it until I know for a fact that I'm 100% safe and the device is no longer necessary. Some may balk at this idea but I have complete faith that my handlers did this to help me method act my way out of the program. They said that was the plan all along and the process helped me uncover the information I needed to stop the last attack - one so vile I surely would have gone postal or just jumped off a bridge. 

The reason I don't feel completely safe at the moment is due to the fact that they had to pull this off right under the nose of their bosses. Essentially, it has to look like they weren't helping me avoid the soldier activation. That means just putting up with an excess day-to-day rudeness and stupidity, yet, they helped turn that around as well into the whistle-blowing I'm doing now. It isn't an easy path but it is one that is going to help not just me but many others. I do have faith in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment