Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday

No particular subject today. Today I'm just rambling and being more personable than philosophical. Self care days like this are necessary. 

I'm listening to music with my roommate and laughing at the trolls out there. I don't and won't say much about what I know. I'm not even going to say I'm warning anybody off anything. The truth is i honestly don't care. I would love to be smeared online because I know what's coming up here in the next few years. If this is your job I hope you can still dust off that Liberal Arts degree, lol.

Just for grins, here's a pic of a half-naked me:


Please feel free to share this to all conspiracy groups as evidence of my true reptilian being. My evil plans include continuing to love my dog, making friends, healing and learning everyday and hopefully losing some weight, too. I know, I know. I must be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment