Tuesday, August 22, 2017

More On Pyschotronics

The previous post got me thinking about my experience with voices. I believe I can tell the difference between my own internal ones and ones that are generated from the outside. I could be wrong, though, since the most dramatic experiences I had of what sounds like V2K technology occurred during the 1980's. It may be different now.

Although my handlers admitted the technology exists they also claimed they weren't using it on me. That they were instead inducing partial complex seizures via electroshock - the seizure supposedly happening hours or days later - and that this caused what was whispered to me in my sleep or in post hypnotic states to fire off audibly in my mind.

I'd like to describe what the voices actually sounded like and what they said. Perhaps others who have had this experience can tell me if it sounds familiar.

The first time I recall it happening I was around 5 or 6. I was swimming at the Y, where one of my handlers worked. I was under water when I heard what sounded like church bells and a voice saying "Hey kid, get out of the water, hurry!"  After that, I was told to look up at the sky and the voices began giving instructions and classified information to me and told me what name my handler was working under. 

The voices were rapid, disembodied and mechanical sounding. Almost like something you'd expect from an early text-to-speech program. At the end of their conversation with me they told me to go tell my handler that I knew her 'real' name. Here's where it gets interesting...The male lifeguard she was talking to appeared to be pressing an ear piece. Once I walked up to them, he grabbed my arm and sort of flung me towards her and said "Go with Stephanie", which was not the name I'd been told.

In other cases with the voices I've had them give instructions on how to run away from home, leading me only to a place where I'd be returned again. 

I'd love to hear what others have to say on the subject so please do comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment