Monday, August 28, 2017

Ritual Elements I've Experienced

I hear survivors discuss this quite often but I haven't detailed much of what I remember. I'm going to address the issue today in this post. 

Ritual elements were used during trafficking when I was very young, but the group did not use them consistently. Sometimes there were masks or props, but not always. Sometimes the use of drugs was "necessary" to attempt to make the scene appear more real to me but it just never seemed to work to terrify except in 2 cases I can recall. Let me start with those.

In the first case, a family member was taken to a back room and, I'm assuming, had a lot of Hollywood make up artistry applied. He returned in a black robe with horns on his head and it looked real enough at the time that I flew into a panic. In another case, several family members were required to dress up in Nazi SS uniforms. That one disturbed me as well.

Rarely, there would be some satanic elements brought in, such as wearable goat heads, moonlight dances, chanting in a different language, etc. But these events were mostly "parties" preceding the child abuse. For reasons I don't fully understand, one of my main handlers would sometimes wear a black robe with red and yellow epaulets, symbolizing the red winged blackbird.

I believe the most ritualistic thing to happen to me occurred around age 8. There was a practicing satanist who had been in prison somewhere in Arizona or New Mexico. I just found a news article about him a few years back but am having trouble recalling his name at the moment. He was brought to my house because he needed a child's heart blood for a ritual. I was given a shot of epinephrine to speed up my heart, after which he inserted a large needle through my rib cage to draw the blood. I don't know if I've ever been so in fear as I was during that event. 

As always, I believe these elements are brought in to create confusion and discredit the victim. To the extent someone is focusing on how people look or what they think they might see in front of them, the less they are paying attention to their surroundings.  What color is the room? Is there any art work on the wall? Is there an envelope with a name and address anywhere?

Those are the types of questions we'd answer for law enforcement and they are the very things the ritual elements are designed to distract from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment