Saturday, November 11, 2017

Targeted Car Crashes

Today I want to discuss one of the cruel tactics the CIA uses against targeted individuals: car crashes. Based on what I can remember, I was told that they would be using this tactic against me quite frequently, as well as my friends (many of whom are survivors who aren't aware of the extent of their situations). 

These intentional wrecks appear to be achieved by Marionette programming. It is rare that they send someone who is conscious of what they're doing. Instead, the CIA maps out the other T.I.'s they know live in your neighborhood. At some point in each of your lives you will have been separately programmed to go out at the same date and time. You might be on the way to an appointment while the other person is on the way to the store. One or the both of you may be driving while dissociative or angry or intoxicated or sleepy, etc. It will be the mix between the two of you that causes the accident. 

The timing, location and impact of the crash are all precisely controlled. They've managed to achieve this by using what's known as The Law of Large Numbers along with a limitless supply of information from insurance adjusters and actuaries. I imagine the planning starts with a conversation similar to this:

CIA Agent: Hey, Bob, what if I needed to send someone a message with a little accident? Let's say I don't want to hurt them real bad, maybe some whiplash or a concussion, or maybe barely a scratch? The ultimate goal is to do some financial damage, though.

Bob: Oh yeah, we learned a lot from the fraudsters. Basically you'll want to keep the impact below 50 mph unless you're really trying to hurt or kill someone. Make sure it's really low speed if it's on a rainy or icy day. These days you can completely total a person's car from the insurance companies' perspective if there's axle damage. A good way to achieve that is by aiming for the wheel and sidelamps with a taller vehicle like a truck.

Etc, etc...All they have to do is program you into the conditions. A favorite one they like to use is getting you or the other person to not notice you still have your turn signal on. This is one reason it's always safer to wait for oncoming traffic to turn, rather than assuming it's a positive turn signal, otherwise they will keep going straight and t-bone your car when you pull out. 

I bring this subject up today because it's important and because I'm worried for all of my friends out there. I've had a part come back and tell me not to go on the 400 mile trip I had planned for a friend's 40th birthday. "You don't want to be another one of Barbara Bush's crash test dummies", the voice said. Meanwhile, two close friends have recently posted to Facebook about getting into car accidents this week. One of them was put in the hospital from it and may have had a stroke. I could feel all of this coming because I can recognize people's alters signaling to me. The friend who got put into the hospital had recently posted a new profile picture with all of the elements described to me when my handlers were informing me that she was about to get into a wreck. This alerted me to the fact I'm probably still targeted for another one. Bush wants to completely disable me in terms of transportation and, I'm sure, would love to see me be upside down on one car loan while also having to pay on a new one. 

To sum up, it's safer for us T.I.'s to avoid unnecessary trips and avoid driving when we feel we can't put 100% of our attention on the road and other drivers around us. If you have a lengthy commute to work each day, do your best to drive with caution, avoid road rage and avoid speeding and weird maneuvers in your effort not to be late to work. Y'all be careful out there and drive safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment