Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Social Media Reprogramming

I just need to get this off my chest. I hope I can explain this in a way that doesn't frighten people or make them suspicious. At the end of the day we all have choices as to how we manage our emotions. We all have choices as to how we manage new information from alters. The problem is that our programmers aren't showing their whole hand and there are dangers to that which tie directly into deterioration programming. 

To understand what's going on, consider the case of Schrodinger's Cat. I'm talking about duality and about killing two birds with one stone. Imagine a scenario where survivors are used to deprogram or reprogram each other via the Internet. Those of us who are woken up will naturally begin searching for survivor communities so that we have people to talk to who can understand what we've been through. 

The catch is that many of these survivors will have at some point gone through the program together and trauma bonded with each other. Our alters may or may not recognize each other. Typically on some level they DO recognize each other, making the host robotically pass along memory fragments through social media, YouTube videos and even things like this blog. I'm sure by now I have probably shared some things that might speak to other survivors' subconscious awareness. It's not intentional on my part unless you hold the view that I shouldn't be writing about any of this much less sharing it at all due to the risks involved. 

The problem here is that the handlers have the complete map of each person's fragmented system while each of us as individuals is not aware of the whole picture. This gives them a level of control that has the potential to be psychologically abusive and re-traumatizing. 

I'll give you a personal example.  Since my own efforts at wading into the truth movement I have encountered at least a dozen individuals I clearly remember from my past. They typically do not remember me. Just because I remember them, however, does not mean I've recalled all the fragments of everything we went through with each other. I frequently find myself feeling powerless and ashamed when, upon meeting a familiar person, their alters act out what I remember as directives from the time we were together. More surprising is when I see survivors (usually their friends and colleagues) share information that I didn't think they would know because they weren't (as far as I've recalled) there at the time. 

I find myself asking often "Is it worth it? Do I push a little bit? Do I share more?"  And most important of all "What selfish need am I trying to fulfill if I do that? Am I helping both of us or just me?" 

Because the truth is we've all been put into the position of trying to heal each other without any guidance or professional support and without any knowledge of each other's limits and resources. If you ask me, that is a dangerous formula.  At the same time, I believe that if we are aware that this is the case then we can do damage control. We can recognize when we are being spun. I for one have had to confront my own urges to care take and rescue others. Many times I've witnessed people flipping out when new material is coming up and have had to combat the urge to tell them I think I know what it's about. 

The truth is that even if I know what some of it is about I don't really know how the other person's total system is being programmed. It's entirely possible I could "calm" someone's anxiety by sharing what I know only to find out that the programmers set up their system to cause a new flood, a new spin, a new anything once retrieving that information. 

Think of the hypnotic part of it as like a game of Tetris.We each begin by seeing ourselves in each other's fragmented mirrors.  Do we even know what picture we're creating?  We might think we do but we could also be horribly wrong. This is the directive of reprogramming and it needs to be in everyone's awareness. Especially if we are going to continue to share the truth and interact with each other. We need to develop our own defense system. We need to take real breaks from activism and real breaks from thinking about the past and guessing at the future. 

And when we do pursue our work online we need to be mindful of cues and triggers being generated like a game of call and response. The tape that they've put over our mouths is the fact that our work can lead us to walk right in to unprocessed trauma material right at the moment we least need  to be dealing with it. It could be our physical health that's at issue. It could be our finances. It can be both. That's why it's called a deterioration program.  They have put us in a repeating cycle of recovery and backsliding.  Yes, there is a reward for working through the material. There's also almost always a point where the next ore we mine puts us into a low energy state. The process of doing this over and over again without any improvement in our daily lives, however, is a real issue. 

There needs to be a lot more discussion on healing and positive distractions and ways of containing the memory work to a manageable level. As my handlers explained to me, some of the memory work is necessary so that disclosure won't be a total shock to the system. Yet, the memory work itself IS potentially the activation/reactivation. Context is key. If you are sitting in a homeless shelter being prompted to remember every time you were raped and someone just happens to drop a gun in your lap, what does that tell you? 

Everyone please take care and proceed with caution.

1 comment: