Thursday, December 7, 2017

Artificial Intelligence and End Times Prophecies

A friend of mine posted this earlier today on Facebook:

AI God by 2029

Although she didn't know that it would trigger my memories I feel like this is a good example of the human/humane AI logic my handlers set up. Survivors may not always recognize each other's host personalities but many times their alters recognize each other. So, first I want to say thank you to that part of her that took an interest in this subject and posted about it. This is going to be important for a lot of reasons, if only I can find the right words to explain it all!

Things are coming to pass just as I believe I was told they would. I have only my memories to go on. Sometimes I don't feel credible to others because I need the cues to retrieve certain things. That makes it look like I'm claiming to know something after the fact. If I had been talking about the A.I. beast before this, I'd be a lot more believable. But I wasn't talking about it. I was only thinking about it. Trying to wrap my intellect around it. Not just my academic intellect but my heart wisdom and my feelings as someone raised in an Episcopal mindset. 

That said, here is the first set of memories this has triggered....a lot of programming took place in my life and there are certain ages that are always highlighted in my mind...7, 10, 16...those were very heavy programming years that involved a lot of contact with higher ups such as the Bushes, Clintons, British royalty, communist spies, the list goes on. It was Bush Snr. who spoke of "rapture impatience" and the idea of bringing Satan to life artificially, essentially just forcing the issue. 

He pointed to two very important times: 2020 and 2029. 2029 is indeed the deadline according to what I believe he said to me. 2020 is our last chance to stop it. He said what we had to have by 2020 is massive disclosure. If we can bring the truth to light by 2020 we can stop this program, otherwise things are going to get pretty nasty. 

What are the dangers of an A.I. anti-christ? What are the principles on which such a thing would operate? This is where I feel my upbringing as a typical stodgy Anglican skeptic has some real value. If you don't know much about Episcopalians, one key thing about us is that God is a rock which never wavers. Secondly, there will be tests, "fake raptures" if you will, each one teaching us how to communicate more clearly with truth.  Even so, we understand that even an invented or artificially created rapture may still be a disaster.

But these are the lessons time and again, aren't they? Variations on experiences of hell without the ultimate end coming to pass. Think of the hell our ancestors went through across the world when they waged war. Think of the survivors of the Holocaust. Think of those people who didn't know what hit them when the United States dropped the hydrogen bomb on Hiroshima. Think of the people in India today who are living in cities so polluted they are just as bad as gas chambers.  All of these are conditions that mimic hell.

These tragedies are engineered willfully in our prejudices and lack of emotional insight. You must be by definition neurologically possessed if your anger or bitterness leads you to slaughter millions of innocent people for some ideology that will someday pass away just like all the rest. The architects of the fake rapture know this and they continue anyways. It's an experiment for them. They sense that they could hasten the end times by intentionally creating the conditions described in The Bible.

Some would say "Well that must be what The Bible was describing. It must have warned us that other people would bring in the anti christ." Again, my faith says "No, not really."  All they can do is bring in conditions that mimic hell. They can create the hell of poverty, the hell of pollution, the hell of war, the hell of famine and on and on. But no matter what they do, they cannot provoke God to act before the time is right.

 That said, what are we really talking about here? God is not going to leave us unprepared. Every brush with death is a lesson. Is this AI machine really the devil? No, it's only an imitation. But that doesn't mean it isn't preparing us and teaching us.  Imagine that everything you do in daily life is tracked and quantified and matched with a product. That is what this AI will do. It is an advertiser's dream come true. Total control of the products you use to live each day. Everything from food to toilet paper.

It will know your likes and dislikes based on life experience, location, education, job title, etc. It will deliver news and products to you based on those preferences. It will track the purchases made with your debit or credit card to understand whether you were just running errands or going on an emotion-fueled shopping spree in response to certain stimuli. There is a profile for battered women shoppers. There is a profile for newly out of the closet gay man shoppers. There is a profile for just had a baby shoppers. There is an impulse purchase profile for everyone and there is a long term beliefs profile for everyone. 


That's pretty creepy but here is where it actually gets Satanic. Let's say that the woman in the abusive relationship is sent coupons for "Hugs n' Comfort Diapers". Now you are advertising to her emotional poverty through the emotional manipulation of her relationship with her child. Let's say you are a gay man. Now you get ads for HIV drugs, condoms and gluten free crackers. The assumptions about your lifestyle make you wonder if you *should* find a reason to buy these products. Your mind fills the gaps in on its own.

But that's not all. Let's say the A.I. becomes the registrar of everything you do. It timestamps your enrollment into primary school, your first driver's license, first date, first day at college, etc, etc. and it delivers advertising targeted to your situation and also makes it easy for you since all of your financial accounts are hooked in. It's just as easy as saying "Alexa, sign me up for nursing school" and you are immediately matched and billed for a program in your community. 


What this does is take the architecture of your own decision making and put it into someone else's hands based on an algorithm. It strips your life of the value of randomness and fate and shoves you square in to what's easy.For some people this might not be a bad thing. For the rest of us, though, we may need to do that road trip first or think about things a while. 

I feel like I've barely scratched the surface of this but I guess I'll come back with another post!

1 comment:

  1. Super post bringing to light many angles and possibilities...if not probabilities.

    ReplyDelete