Friday, December 15, 2017

Sight, Sound and Memory Expiriments: Pt.1

Today I'd like to share my memories of various 'tests' my handlers gave me as a child. It appears there is something different about the brains of a lot of us who are chosen for MK Ultra programs. 

The earliest memory I can retrieve right now is from around the age of 4 or 5, I believe. I know I was verbal but still small enough to beheld like a baby. My mom took me to a stranger's house and there in the living room was a group of about 12 people, very well-dressed, serious and important-looking. 

Each person in the room told me their name one at a time and then I was put to sleep for a while. Upon waking, I was in my mother's arms and all the people stood around waiting for me to tell them their name. I remember telling each one what I thought I remembered.  I might end up remembering all of those names again but right now what I recall is that there was a trick test there. They had a William Brooks II and a William Brooks III. The thing is, they weren't actually related to each other at all. They distinguished themselves by their jobs. One of them was a geriatric psychiatrist and the other 'held the checkbook for General Electric', in their words. 

I'm having a hard time remembering what William Brooks III looked like and don't want to search for a picture of him until I feel like I've already formed an image in my mind. However, what I recall of William Brooks II turns out to be accurate and, in fact, his picture shown in his obituary looks exactly like what I remember. Big glasses and that big forehead he calmly nodded towards me when I said his name: 

William Brooks II

Once I was done naming everyone, a man on the couch began speaking on behalf of the group. I don't know who he meant when he said "we" but his exact words were "We believe this to be the return of Elijah."  Don't worry! I don't believe that crud for a second. I think it was programming. I think they already understood that my memory was above average and set this up for a reason. 

Moving on, I have another memory of my mom and I sitting together in my closet as she arranged a deck of what's known as 'Zenner' cards. The cards had simple pictures on them. Things like cherries, ladders, horseshoe magnets, etc. I'm trying to remember how we started off..maybe 12 cards and then moving up to 20 or more. She would show me each card in the current deck order once and then have me repeat what I just saw. I seemed to be remembering in perfect order. She decided to shuffle a few of them and somehow I was able to hold the last sequence in my mind well enough to know which card moved where

This seemed to disturb her. She said "Honey, these cards are not see-through", in a tone of frustrated concern, which I found very odd. "What's the big deal?", I thought. I think I understand now that the big deal was the next level of programming based on the results of the test. The next level involved associating that sequence of cards visually with objects in my bedroom. Perhaps cherries go on the longest wall and the ladder goes over the bed, for example. 

I was allowed to make a few of my own associations right away and was told that my handler was going to be reinforcing this card sequence with each trauma. I don't understand the psychology behind this but can speculate perhaps that it was like creating a mirror image of memories. It is somewhat traumatic in a sense to have such a weird experience with one's mother. From there, my mind was alert and open to suggestion for anything my handler wanted to layer in with her notion of associating the cards to objects in the room that would also serve as anchor points in trauma memory. 

If you are interested in this subject, stay tuned for part two. I'll expand on these concepts a bit more and try to include some pictures for teaching and reference.



2 comments:

  1. Very interesting how they used your memory for programming so early on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, isn't it? It's almost like they are making sure I can testify against them.

    ReplyDelete