Thursday, January 18, 2018

Guest Post: Meet Dogwood Blossom!

This is DogwoodBlossom backt to make a brief a very brief introduction about myself, which hopefully  I will say more about later.
First, though, I want to place myself in time and context to Anonymous Dude.

I was born in late 1956, so I am approximately 17 years older than A. Dude and some other Mkultra people about whom you may have heard.  I was born into multigenerational Satanic/Luciferian family, but also like many born into this, I was also placed into and trained by the US government's Mkultra program from very early childhood.  
 
My Mkultra programming was primarily related to  primarily psychic and dark spiritual training...along with some other  types of black projects activities as well. Another time I will likely comment more on these things.

Also, unlike A Dude, my memories of the Satanic cult involvement are much clearer and more complete than my Mkultra programming overall, which are more sparse.  However, my dreams beginning even from early childhood indicated involvement in both of these areas, even although my more complete memories only began coming up in my early 30's.

Similar to many others born into these families, my family presented as a "normal" middle to upper middle class "good"  citizens, and attended church etc.  There would have been few if any signs of what was going on below the surface.

I have been through decades of therapy etc to work through my horrendous and tortured memories... and alters... to arrive at the place where I am now;  meaning for over 10 yrs now I have not been suicidal from the horrors I was recalling and the accompanying suicidal and even homicidal programming .  At this point I can honestly say that it is incredible that I survived and am  alive.
 
I still have alters, but they are much more settled and cause much less havoc than in my 30s and 40s.  However I still have "new" memories  and  alters emerge from time to time even now.

For me love and kindness toward ALL, others, ourselves and our alters, and all animal creatures on this planet, is what is most is most important.  I am a follower of Jesus, and I believe this is what He taught.  I have also found this kind of love have  most healing; thus I will not participate in the cruel and judgemental divisions found among many who claim to be Christians.

I hope to write again soon more here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment