Wednesday, July 27, 2016

MK Ultra: Drugs and Programming

Drugs play a significant role in certain parts of MK Ultra programming. If you are a child it is especially hard to make sense of your experiences when you are on drugs and don't even know it. In my case, I was exposed to a lot of different drugs...Quaaludes like Miltown, opiates, marinol (which is THC in pill form), ssri's and anti psychotics coupled with amphetamines, and LSD.

In fact, one of my first LSD trips as a child happened when I was around 5 or 6. It involved a Leonardo da Vinci painting becoming animated on my closet and turning in to arch angels flying all over my room. A little while after this I was given a near adult dose of LSD and asked to observe my own experience for the ensuing 3 days it would take for the drug to wear off.

I will say this..when you don't know that you are high, anything seems possible. I don't want this to sound like a discouragement to people who truly believe in the paranormal. Your experience may be different than mine. But my experience is that it is very easy to fake real-seeming abduction or ghost like experiences on people who have been dosed with drugs against their will.

At some point you have to ask yourself why someone else wants you to believe such things. Usually it's because, if you are busy chasing rainbows, then you aren't busy chasing down the proof of what's really going on .......trafficking, money laundering, treason, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment