Friday, September 8, 2017

The Soldier Experience

I haven't said much about super soldier programming to date because there is still a lot of memory work to do. That aspect of my experience was kept well hidden from me as a layer within the usual Beta programming. 

But my first soldier programming experience is tied to what I called the "master control" event that happened in the family garage, November. 30, 1979. I was 5 years old. As preparations were being made for a serious electroshock/bdsm scenario, I was told who my "General" was and that she was building an army of obedient soldiers and that I was one of them. 

I won't go into the gruesome details of being electrically crucified but I do want to share a picture of the device I was hung from. I don't know what the technical term for it is, maybe someone else does?  The black, plastic tear-drop shaped thing is what was used with part of the center piece removed.

It seemed that more than one intelligence agency was eyeing me as a potential soldier. Then again most of my American handlers were doing double duty as agents of communist countries, so perhaps it was that all along. I'm not sure. 

What I do know is that soldier comments were tossed off quite frequently during staged (as well as real) episodes of thefts and murders. At the age of 10 I was told I was one of the 42 kids being tracked. I went through the cage experience many speak of and was told I was the one no one would remember. 

By 16 that part of the programming was amplified. I was warned by my handlers that I needed to intentionally fail Bush Srs ice water bath test. He had wanted to see if my body could tolerate flying in cold conditions. I hemmed and hawed and threw a fit the whole 45 minutes in the bath. They decided to keep me at the level I was and instead have me go through the other soldiers training at least once so that I would know what they'd been through.

I was forced to learn how to parachute and then actually parachute into West Africa (transported to equatorial guinea, then parachuted into Gabon) where I ran the obstacle course at the French Jungle Warfare Training School. I was taken to Nelson AFB as well as Los Alamos. I did witness something that looked like a 'gray' but couldn't say whether it was real or not. It was in a room behind bullet proof glass. For all I know it could've been a Disney robot. They do have a lot of help from Hollywood in these matters.

The main thing with that memory is that it seemed like a con of mixing special effects (the alien thing) with what they'd already told me they were going to do: test a directed energy weapon. 
I was standing with my mom and two handlers. As I walked up to the window I was told "Just because you share DNA with him doesn't mean he's your friend."   I believe at that point they ran some sort of tape through a voice-to-skull device to simulate telepathy.  After that, one of my handlers triggered the hidden device, which they later told me was a microwave based energy weapon. It caused a severe feeling of shock and heat in my head and I had to run from it's line of site (by climbing up a wooden deck) to escape it.

The ultimate experience was being trained by NASA to go into space and then actually going into space. I didn't believe it was going to be real when I walked up to the Soyuz capsule with my handler, Oxana, and astronaut Chris Hadfield. But it turned out to be horrifyingly real. I was there to assist him in collecting evidence of weather manipulation. 

I was also taken on a space walk with Oxana. She took a picture of me as we were leaving the air lock and told me she wanted me to remember I'd really been there. While she worked on an outside panel of the ISS, she told me that I'd see a "UFO" soon and said "Now, how do I know that. Am I in contact with them or are we generating these things ourselves."  

Turns out there is a holodeck on the ISS that can create realistic looking holograms of just about anything. I feel like I shouldn't be sharing this part but I feel I have to in case this 'weapon' is misused during the coming war with North Korea, China, Russia and Syria. This has been in the planning for decades and it's all about oil.

I will say this...when it is finally 'Chinese Military Time' (another phrase I've heard all my life), I hope that these countries have a healthy fear of the United States. We have more technology than I've described here so far and I won't go into more detail than that but suffice it to say that your missiles will never reach us and we do not need to launch ours to wipe you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment