Monday, September 11, 2017

September 11

Today marks 16 years since that awful day. Even within 5 years of the towers being hit, though, it already felt like an eternity had passed. The stress of the second Gulf War along with the growing divide in American politics was too much. It was exhausting. 

I don't talk much about about 9/11 anymore, however, you can check my feature post (I think..) to see my comments on what I've known about it since around 1980 to 81 or so. This was very much a black operation funded by our own CIA using their cut of the money from drug and sex trafficking. The organization as a whole has gone rogue and agents are assisting the agendas of countries that would like to see the U.S. removed as the dominant military and economic power of the world. 

My memories as a survivor related to 9/11..

When I was 7 I was asked to help encrypt a note that, purportedly, had turn instructions for the planes hitting the WTC. I was sat down in front of a computer with a piece of paper that had the encryption keys written down. My job was to figure out how to use the shape of the letters to indicate the turns. In front of me was some sort of program that had an X-Y graph, but instead of being labeled as such, it had N, S, E, W, except it had been turned upside down and the letter 'N' changed to a 'Z'. 

I remember the screen had a rapid refresh rate and flickered and danced as the system drew letters around the axis. At the top of the screen were two flags, though it was hard for me to tell from the 8 bit graphics of the time. I asked my mother about it. She said "It stands for what's known as a false flag operation. That's what these people are doing. They think the American flag is a false flag and would like to see it taken down and replaced by something else."

I recall at the time that a couple of extended relatives I didn't know well were there. I believe one of my great uncles took off with a copy of the information. He and my other great uncle had served in the Air Force. The one who took off with the note had served in Korea. Interesting to note that I've often been told I'm being used as an agent of North Korea despite having interactions with Chinese and Russian intelligence throughout my life as well.

The other memory of significance comes from the age of 14. This was a prelude to a very bad sexual assault. In this case, the Venezuelan mafia/Gambino Capo Juan D'Garza was present with a gun and camera to film the abuse. Before it started, I was hit between the eyes with voltage from a modified stun gun. It was a bad as a baseball bat to the head. I rolled across the bed, dizzy, trying to recover. 

Juan decided to quote from U2's "A Sort of Homecoming" (one of my favorite songs at the time): "The city walls are all come down. The dust's a smokescreen all around", he said. And then he told me "And now you know how those people in New York are gonna feel on that day. A bomb is going off in their world 9/11. But it's about to go off on you right now."

As much as I'd like to see the truth come out I'm doubtful if it will ever happen. When I was first triggered to wake up, I encountered some type of insert online. It was an article claiming that the Missouri FBI had found a note on a dead man that they couldn't decipher. I was shocked to see what looked exactly like the encrypted note from 1982. I tried contacting them to tell them what I knew but never got anywhere with it. 

I guess the only thing to do is be thankful that the time has passed and we haven't seen anything like it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment